Nothing to show.
- Small Business Grant – United for Brownsville (UB) has created a $50,000 grant targeted at providing relief to essential small businesses that serve young children in the Brownsville neighborhood of Brooklyn, New York City. Apply by May 2, 2021.
- Second Draw PPP Loan
- Determine if you are eligible for a Second Draw PPP Loan
- If you are eligible, you can apply for a Second Draw PPP Loan from January 13, 2021, until March 31, 2021. SBA is currently accepting Second Draw PPP loan applications from participating lenders. http://bit.ly/PPPLender can help connect you with a lender. You can download the following PPP borrower application form to see the information that will be requested from you when you apply with a lender: http://bit.ly/
- Reopening NYC Businesses
- Find out when and how you can safely reopen your non-essential business
- Guidance and resources to safely reopen your bar or restaurant
- Get free face coverings and find non-medical PPE for you and your employees
- COVID-19 RESTART Guidance for Businesses: NYC has begun its phased RESTART. Find the most up-to-date guidance and requirements for NYC businesses that have reopened or will do so soon.
- The NY Chamber of Commerce and the Brooklyn Chamber of Commerce are guiding business owners through grants and opportunities like the Payroll Protection Program (PPP), which provides low-interest loans and grants to help businesses retain employees on their payroll.
- If you are not a member of a chamber of commerce, contact your business bank directly to discuss the PPP and other opportunities they might have, including reduced or waived fees and extensions or deferrals on payments.
- SCORE is a business mentoring program that is operating remotely during the coronavirus pandemic. They may be able to match you with an experienced professional to advise you on maintaining your business through the crisis.