Nothing to show.
- Short-term: There are several resources for locating short-term or temporary employment related to the pandemic, including an urgent list at Indeed and the City of NY’s Food Delivery Driver Portal.
- Longer-term: If you are looking for a career change, career counseling, resume-writing help, and other longer-term employment opportunities, the Brooklyn Public Library and the NYC Department of Small Business Services offers many programs remotely.
- NYCHA residents: Jobs Plus offers job training, placement, and other services through two different providers. There are special positions available in some industries that are urgently hiring during the pandemic:
- For BedStuy Restoration contact Nadine Mullings, Assistant Director, Training and Placement at firstname.lastname@example.org or (917) 275-0418 about immediate employment opportunities. You can also try 347-537-2925 or email email@example.com.
- For Grant Associates, call 347-599-9655.