Nothing to show.
- If you do not think your employer is making appropriate accommodations during the pandemic, two organizations that may help are:
- Take Root Justice: email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance if you believe you are facing a workers’ rights issue related to the coronavirus pandemic.
- New York Legal Assistance Group (NYLAG) has attorneys and staff who may be able to assist you. Visit their Get Help page and click on Employment Law and follow the instructions to book an online appointment.
- You may also file a complaint with the New York State Department of Labor about violations of Covid-19 regulations.
- NYC Consumer and Worker Protection – Update on workplace laws.