Nothing to show.
- HRA – HRA is referring as many clients as possible to its ACCESSHRA web portal to sign up for SNAP (“food stamps” or EBT), Cash Assistance, Medicaid, Home Energy Assistance (HEAP), and Fair Fares (MTA).
- NYS Unemployment Insurance – After an outcry over inaccessible phone lines, long waits, and processing delays, New York State released a new website for submitting unemployment claims online in May.
- Pandemic Unemployment Assistance is for those who would not normally qualify for unemployment benefits. That includes some categories of individuals who quit work around the time of the coronavirus pandemic, perhaps to provide childcare, and those who were looking for work when the pandemic happened. Find out more and apply for assistance.
- CARES Act (stimulus checks) via IRS – Register to receive your stimulus check if you have not paid taxes recently, track your payment, and find out more information about this plan.
- Assistance for individuals – the City of New York has developed a list of resources for those who may be unemployed due to COVID-19 or are seeking additional assistance. The linked resources will be updated frequently.
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP) Benefits – You can use your SNAP benefits to shop online for fresh produce and groceries? Participating online stores now accept SNAP benefits for online orders and will deliver to you.