Nothing to show.

    • New York Legal Assistance Group (NYLAG) has attorneys and staff who may be able to assist you. Visit their Get Help page, click on Employment Law, and follow the instructions to book an online appointment.
  • NYC Worker Rights: If you believe an employer is violating either existing labor laws or recently issued executive orders contact 311 or the New York State Attorney General at (212) 416-8700 or email to file a complaint.