Nothing to show.
Based on your answers, you may benefit from talking to a mental health professional about how you are feeling. A qualified mental health professional is experienced in helping New Yorkers through difficult times in life and keeping everything confidential. Some services are available remotely.
- SCO Care coordinated to specialized schools for adolescents to mental health and substance abuse services, we support our clients every step of the way.
- NYC Well – Created to help all New Yorkers in times or crisis, NYC Well lets you text, call, or chat for mental health support.
- NAMI’s HelpLine can be reached Monday through Friday, 10 am–6 pm, ET.
1-800-950-NAMI (6264) or [email protected]
- The American Red Cross is offering Virtual Family Assistance Center particularly geared towards grief counseling for those who have lost someone they cared about to COVID-19. You can request a call back online.
- NY Psychotherapy and Counseling Center is offering counseling services to families; Call 718-235-3100 for a phone appointment, or email [email protected]
- For more information, Weill Cornell manages a list of NYC Mental Health Resources by Borough.
- Thrive NYC offers a free resource guide for all New Yorkers as well as services tailored to the needs of aging New Yorkers, veterans, students, and young people.