Nothing to show.
- NYC DOE Technology Request – Households with school-age children without internet access, computers, or tablets should request internet-connected learning devices from the NYC DOE.
- All other internet issues – Call 311 to report any issues with internet connectivity.
- This includes problems signing up for or receiving installation of phone or internet service for reasons related to debts, credit, and past due bills.
- Request that your information be sent to the Department of Information, Technology & Telecommunications (NYC DoITT, which can help you troubleshoot.
- If call wait times are longer than usual and you have access to the internet and a device, consider texting 311-692 or using the 311 portal for help.