Nothing to show.
- United for Brownsville-Free food home delivery service- Receive over $150 in food groceries delivered to their house bi-weekly. Food deliveries consist of fresh vegetables, meat, starches, and breakfast food. Open enrollment for this service is closed at this time. Deliveries are limited to Brownsville residents.
- NYC DOE – Free Grab N’ Go meals for ALL – 3 meals are now available for ALL New Yorkers, not just schoolchildren. No documentation required. Click here to text ‘NYC FOOD’ or ‘NYC COMIDA’ to 877-877 for more.
- Plentiful – App, website, and text message tool with locations of food pantries all over NYC and the USA. Use this app to help your client find a food pantry that is stocked, open and near where they live
- Equality for Flatbush Delivering Free Groceries. Call (646) 820-6039 or (929) 277-1490, email email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Help your client to contact by walking them through calling above # or emailing at the above address
- NeON Nutrition Kitchens – Opportunity Network (NeON) Nutrition Kitchens, in partnership with the Food Bank of NYC and the NYC Young Men’s Initiative (YMI) is offering one week of free groceries are available to all New Yorkers in five boroughs at the Neighborhood.